- Your marriage is in trouble and you fear it may fail.
- You have discovered a pornography problem and or an affair(s).
- Your partner has been involved in secretive relationship-damaging activities and lied when confronted, leaving you unable to trust them.
- Communication has broken down, leaving you both feeling frustrated and alone.
- You are unable to talk through disagreements without one or both giving up on the effort or an explosion taking place, leaving you feeling hopeless.
- You hardly talk to each other any more, the pain is unbearable and you wonder how long you can hang on.
If any of these scenarios are familiar to you, it is important to get help right away!
Bringing a trained professional alongside at times like this provides a place to talk about things you would not speak to anyone else about. A trained professional listens and understands and also provides critical strategic coaching to get through the initial stages of recovery and then works to help couples restore and renovate where needed.
I have over 30 years of experience in addition to my doctoral-level training to draw on as I help individuals and couples recover their highest levels of emotional and mental health. I work actively to incorporate spiritual principles and practice into the therapy as desired.
From the home page of this website, please click on and read the following for more details:
Treatment Specialties, Couples' Therapy, Affairs and Infidelity, Mens' Issues, and Fast Track Program.
My faith (Christian) is very
important to me and with all who are receptive I work to support and build with this vital resource. I support and respect anyone of faith regardless of their persuasion and enjoy the opportunity to work with varying cultures and beliefs.
General Office Information:
Office hours are 8-5 Monday through
Friday, with exceptions made for emergencies
Office phone: 480-947-1989
Office fax: 480-941-0280
Confidential email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Office
I am in "Old Town" Scottsdale. From the intersection of Osborn and Miller Roads go south one block to Angus Dr. Turn right and proceed to the near the end of the block. I am at 7510 E. Angus Dr., officing with Pat Watts, Physical Therapist.
Initial session: $200.00
Subsequent sessions: $175.00
Sliding Scale: No
Years in Practice: 30
Accepts Insurance: Only Blue Cross Blue Shield
Accepts Medicare: No
Graduate School: Rosemead Graduate School of Psychology
Year Graduated: 1978
License Number: 974
License State: AZ
Religous Orientation: Any
Gay/Lesbian Focus : No Preference